Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Fixed a bug that had removed some of the Automator Actions. The full list of Automator Actions is back!
- Fixed a bug with the output volume slider so that it correctly controls playthrough.
- Fixed a bug with the input gain slider so that it correctly controls input gain after an external input device is unplugged from the computer.
- Fixed a bug with chapter marker positions in M4A files.
OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor