Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Added a preference for default bit rate
- Added a warning in the Save panel for when markers and metadata will not be saved in the selected file format
- Fixed a bug where using search in the Open panel would show grayed-out files
- Fixed bugs with AAC files related to added silence at start and end
- Fixed a bug where the bit rate was not being remembered between opening a file and saving it
- Fixed a bug where certain MP3 files could not be opened
- Progress is now shown when using the Save Selection As command
- Fixed bugs with the AppleScript Save command, and by extension, fixed issues with Automator and Monbots
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor