Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
Version 4.7 (4.7.3):
- Changed how multi-track selection works. Now, you always select all tracks with the mouse, and use the Command key with the mouse to select only one track at a time.
- Running the Fourier Analysis with nothing selected now selects all of the file.
- Fixed input level clip indicator.
- Fixed audio play-through bug.
- Fixed saving in Apple Lossless format.
- Removed Sample Size submenu in the Audio menu, because it never did affect the audio data while the file is open, and only applies to certain file formats when saving, so you can always change the sample size when saving.
OS X 10.6.6 or later