Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Fixed bug with opening multiple files at the same time, where audio data were jumbled together.
- Fixed bug with opening AIFF-C files.
- Fixed input level meter display issues.
- Fixed audio glitches during playback and recording.
- If an error occurs when trying to cross-license from the Mac App Store, the app will show a message in the Trials Left window on launch.
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later