Snip is a screen-capture application that can capture the active window or custom areas. Drag to zoom in/out the screen shot; add labels, texts and handwriting contents of your choice and save it to your device or the clipboard.
1. Auto-identify windows: Snip can identify windows open automatically.
2. Editable tags: Add tags (rectangle, ellipse and arrow) and texts; and draw with handwriting brushes. You can change the location, size and color.
- Introduced native architechture: smaller and faster
- Support Retina display
- Share captured screenshots via QQ Mail
- Improved image processing features
OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor