SnapNDrag Pro is screen capture made ridiculously easy.
SnapNDrag started off as a simple app that lets you snap a screenshot with one click and then drag the result off to Mail, Finder or any other app that accepts an image.
SnapNDrag has since matured into a powerful screenshot tool that helps you annotate, organize and share your screenshots.
As we added features over time, we have made it a top priority to keep the app easy to use. And we think the extra thought we put into this speaks for itself. This powerful app is still as easy to use as the day it was born as a simple one-trick pony.
- One-click capture (by window, selection or timed)
- Organize with Folders
- Annotate without losing the original screenshot
- Share to Mail, Messages, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Output in PNG, JPEG or TIFF
And for advanced users:
- Batch rename
- Run as a background app (no Dock icon)
- Customizable Hot Keys
- Each screenshot now has it own parameters (format, quality, scaling, border) independent of other screenshots. This means you are free to choose the best settings for each screenshot. It also means changing a parameter no longer invalidates the cached exports for all the other screenshots, vastly improving performance for large libraries.
- Fixed a user interface quirk where hitting Enter to rename did not always work as expected when key is held down too long.
- Timestamp option has been removed.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later