Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Added messaging about not sharing to YouTube if you don't have a YouTube channel set
- Fixed crash when cancelling during sign-in to YouTube
- Fixed crash when cancelling or closing Snagit while trying to sign-in to Google Drive
- Fixed issue where the last file location wasn't being remembered for Batch Export, Import Stamps and Save options
- Upgraded the Dropbox API which will require user sign in again
- Fixed issue where pasting images to MS Office documents from Outputs failed
- Improved reliability and responsiveness when sharing to Screencast.com
- Fixed issue causing Snagit not to appear in the Applications folder
- Fixed issue that would cause longer MP4 files not to playback in QuickTime Player
- Fixed issues where cropping couldn't be undone or canceled
- Fixed issue where Finder didn't open after clicking on File Notifications
- Fixed issue preventing captures saved outside of Library from being shared
- Fixed issue requiring mouse movement to display Close button in Image Tray
- Made opening Outputs in Preferences faster
- Fixed crash that could occur during undo after resizing a text box
- Made web URLs in the Get Info view clickable
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor