Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Repeat Last Capture - Capture the same part of your screen with the same settings
- Added more FTP custom code variables
- Duplicate in the recents tray now behaves like finder
- Highlighter now has an opacity slider
- Mac pen tool now has anti-alias and vector toggles
- Added a Transparent color option for Text outline
- Added a Hotkey for toggling webcam during recording
- Fixed an issue preventing images coming from Google docs into Snagit
- Various fixes to Theme naming and management
- Various fixes to auto-fill background selections
- Improved performance with loading the library view
- Improved performance at the start of captures
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor