Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Fixed a "Copy All" truncation in the German user interface
- Fixed a crash when drawing a text object
- Fixed an issue with YouTube Shares not appearing in Share History
- Fixed an issue where player controls would disappear when you open and then close the recent tray
- Added support for more FTP custom code variables
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor