Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Significant performance improvements when generating Auto-Simplify
- Fixed text orientation to type in the expected direction
- Fixed cut off outlines of text boxes
- Fixed order of custom stamps
- Images are correctly scaled when saving to PDF files
- Fixed issues when saving Retina images
- Fixed Library view to not scroll images at startup
- Improved performance when deleting multiple library items
- Significant performance improvements when processing scrolling captures
- Fixed and improved crashes during share to Screencast.com
- Improved fit of images shared to PowerPoint slides
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor