Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Now able to add text and Step graphics to your combined images.
- Now able to choose theme colors, font, and canvas orientation for your combined images.
- Added checkbox to view original image while working in Simplify tool.
- Added rectangle shape to Magnify tool.
- Added a new recording component for system audio on newer hardware.
- Capture window Preset tooltips are no longer blank on Mojave.
- Added Enter as a hotkey to quickly take an image capture from All-in-One.
- Resolved a problem with multiple "try again" alerts on failed captures.
- Open or expanded menus no longer block Snagit from capturing on Mojave.
- Tagging now correctly works on multiple images in the Library.
- Added more British English stamp search terms.
- Customized stamp search terms are no longer overwritten after an upgrade.
- Stamp search keywords now save on popover close.
- Resolved inaccurate stamp category tooltips.
- Fixed crash that can happen when loading stamps.
- Snap lines on top side of small objects no longer disappear.
- Recents Tray no longer allows no media to be selected.
- Editor no longer allows dragging a video to the canvas.
- Multiple polygon shapes expanding canvas now return to original size.
- Cursor from capture can now be correctly undone.
- Fit to screen is properly preserved on undo/revert.
- Combining images updates to correctly exclude graphics that exist completely outside the canvas.
- Fixed a crash in the Favorites tool when changing font sizes.
- Resolved an issue with snapping for polygon Blur shapes.
- Deleting styles or tools that are favorited no longer result in blank Favorites Quick Styles.
- Edit Text now correctly fills with an Auto-Fill Background .
- Resolved an issue where multiple Quick Styles could be selected at the same time.
- Video recording no longer fails after unplugging a microphone while Snagit is not running.
- Resolved an issue with repeated microphone warning messages on Mojave 10.14.
- Resolved an issue where videos could result in 0:00 timestamp in the Library.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor