Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Dragging an image with a transparent background no longer loses flattened canvas objects.
- Eraser cursor remains visible when erasing.
- Fixed a crash when deleting tray captures before their thumbnails were generated.
- Snapping to edges no longer increases the canvas size.
- Fixed a crash when dragging stamps from Favorites to canvas.
- No longer able to add Stamp folders to Favorites.
- Added a warning when exporting unsupported media from the tray.
- Selections in the tray no longer shift during move to trash.
- "Copy All" no longer disregards video cuts.
- Added a sharing video to file notification and included in notifications center.
- Snagit now notifies users when sharing to YouTube when a proper channel hasn’t been created.
- Share button is now disabled if nothing is selected in the Library.
- Sharing improvements to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Fixed a crash when sharing edited videos to multiple outputs.
- Auto-Simplify progress no longer cancels when switching documents.
- Canceling Auto-Simplify now actually cancels the calculation.
- Duplicating tray items correctly includes the Auto-Simplify document information.
- Redo Auto-Simplify will now turn the toggle back on.
- Simplified image thumbnails are now consistent when switching documents containing transparency.
- Undo for grouped colors is now available.
- Snagit no longer freezes when first changing the Autosaved path.
- Alert about untagged stamps no longer appears when installing tagged stamps.
- Callout no longer adds a shadow to your text when adding shadow to the callout.
- Fixed Polygon and Eraser tool crashes.
- Changing the selected microphone on the Video Recording toolbar correctly changes displayed input.
- Numerous other bug fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements.
- Fixed crashing recording video on AppStore for macOS 10.14.0 Mojave.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor