Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Quickly and painlessly explain a series of steps by combining multiple screenshots into a single image.
- Automatically create simplified versions of your captures that requires fewer updates over time, focuses your viewers’ attention to the most important part, and reduce your localization costs.
- When the automatic method doesn’t give you the exact results you need, refine your simplified image with our specialized manual tools. Still enormously speeding up the process. Cutting a multi-hour project down to a few minutes.
- Favorite your most used Quick Styles across tools. Keep your favorite tool styles a single click away. No more unnecessary tool switching.
- Use search terms to quickly find and select the right stamp you need among the vast number of stamps that come with Snagit.
- [ and ] keys can be used to change eraser size
- Hotkeys added for changing Z order of objects
- Blur objects can be made using the freeform polygon shape
- Blur tool supports quick styles to save your favorite shapes
- Can now use Smart Move on floating images on the canvas, not just the background image.
- Resolved numerous bugs and added other workflow improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor