Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Improved Camera & Microphone permission support when running Snagit for the first time on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Prevent enabling or installing the TechSmith System Audio Component on the 2017 iMac Pro and 2018 MacBook Pro.
- Microphone audio during video recording no longer fails to record on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Fixed an issue disabling webcam in the Snagit menubar icon after a recording completed.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from choosing the microphone from the Snagit menubar icon.
- Fixed a crash with Region Selection with multiple windows open.
- Goo.gl Short URL Service will be deprecated on March 30, 2019. All existing links will continue to work, but all Google Drive shares from Snagit will now be the longer Google Drive link format.
- Callouts have been fix to render pasted text correctly.
- Floating images now snap flush with other objects.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor