Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
Added Polygon to Shape Tool:
- Allows you to create your own multi-sided shapes quickly with our polygon option.
Pasting Text onto the Canvas:
- ADDITIONAL CHANGES
- Added ability for autofill to work with spreadsheet grids.
- Manual selections now show the size of the selection area.
- Improved speed of autofill on large images.
- Use the new T-style arrow head to show measurements in the Arrow tool.
- Can now choose "Don't show this again" option in the missing captures alert.
- Adding or removing outline color in tool properties will now add or remove line width in properties.
- Reduced Capture Helper CPU usage when idle.
- Escape key allows users to exit the editor when in full-screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where arrow keys could not be used to move Smart Move objects.
- Added option to suppress notification of “missing fonts in themes” that was showing on every launch of Snagit.
- Customize toolbar menu is no longer misaligned on 4k displays.
- [macOS 10.13.x - High Sierra] Added View-only support for HEIF images.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor