Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Fixed right click to delete a tag.
- Fixed transparent swatch not appearing on some tools.
- Fixed an issue where the capture date was not reflecting the correct day the capture was originally taken.
- Fixed a cursor update issue for the Option/Alt key press when drawing Shapes.
- Fixed an issue with images dragged from the web to the Editor.
- Fixed an issue with randomly generated Quick Styles.
- Repeat Last Capture is no longer broken with Panoramic capture.
- Recent fonts are saved when the Editor is closed.
- Fixed broken thumbnails in the Library.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor