Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Reduced memory usage by Capture Helper (menubar icon).
- Added ability to access UI when recording your webcam while in full-screen mode.
- Fixed Fill tool so previously filled areas in visible image remain after restarting Snagit.
- Removed artifacts left after moving objects on the canvas when zoomed in greater than 100%.
- Added ability to drag and drop files into Library from other image applications like Photo.
- Enabled File > Print when viewing images in Library.
- Improved security when sharing to Screencast.com.
- Fixed image exports from Library so file data (TIFF) matches file extension (PNG).
- Added ability for custom polygon shapes to be imported/exported with themes.
- Fixed polygon shapes so they can be copied and pasted without changing shape.
- Fixed issue where transparent color was not available after moving shapes, callouts, or text using Move tool.
- Added T arrows as a quick style when creating a new theme.
- Rotated callouts no longer have a black background except for square callouts that still have an outline.
- Advanced properties for callouts are now visible when the callout is selected on the canvas.
- Fixed memory leaks related to callouts.
- Improved the messaging when saving to an inaccessible folder location.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor