Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured. Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
- Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
- Do more than just move text around in your capture and choose to edit it directly.
- Choose to capture text on your screen or find and copy text after capture from the whole image or select an area in the image to get specific text.
Snapping on the Canvas:
- Drag objects around in Snagit Editor and they will snap to align with other objects or the canvas itself.
- Added In-app messages for onboarding (keep a look out for banners in Snagit Editor for helpful tips).
- When using the native capture tool, Grab, choose to save images to Snagit for editing or file conversion.
- Added pixelated blur.
- Added option to cancel some share destinations during share.
- Added MOV video file support.
- Resolved several bugs and added other workflow improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor