Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Fixed an issue causing an error when trying to use presets from Snagit Mac v4.
- Fixed issue where importing images into library caused Snagit Editor to become unstable.
- Fixed crash when saving a video that has edits.
- Improved sharing to and from Google Drive.
- Improved messaging when reusing capture shortcuts that were already in use.
- Improved sharing to Microsoft Office products.
- Improved Retina support for shared captures.
- Improvements to Grab Text recognition.
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor