Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
- Fix issue with default storage mode not being applied after camera reconnection
- Fix failure to launch Windows app, caused by missing MSVC DLL
- Play intermittent beep when lost camera connection is detected
- Add support for Nikon D850
- Add ability to set per-camera display rotation
- Fix ability to shoot with older Canon cameras such as the 450D and 40D
- Fix resync of batch number when triggering multiple cameras
- Fix incorrectly disabled Connect/Disconnect buttons in Camera Controls UI
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor