Skype allows you to talk to friends, family and co-workers across the Internet without the inconvenience of long distance telephone charges. Using peer-to-peer data transmission technology, Skype eliminates the central server as a middle manager.
Today, millions of individuals and businesses are taking advantage of Skype’s diverse communication features:
- Free Skype-to-Skype
- Landline and cellphone calling
- SMS and instant messaging
- Free video calls
- Call forwarding to your phone when you’re offline
Skype-to-Skype calls, video calls, and instant messaging are free, 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world. Users can make phone calls and send SMS messages at great value Pay-As-You-Go rates, or make unlimited calls to certain countries with a subscription.
Note:Skype is free software, you can download in the official website.
- Share a link to invite non-Skype users to a Skype chat. Just click the shared link to join the chat.
- Easily find shared media - just go to a chat and select files underneath the name of the contact or group.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor