Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
- Fixed a crash in Touch Bar plus a few smaller issues with export.
- Fixed a bug where the Export panel in the Inspector could appear blank or with missing controls on macOS High Sierra
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while exiting the Color Popover on a Mac with Touch Bar support
- Fixed a bug where exported PNGs wouldn’t always be assigned the expected color profile
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in a document containing Symbols imported from an unavailable Library
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor