SizeUp allows you to quickly position a window to fill exactly half the screen (splitscreen), a quarter of the screen (quadrant), full screen, or centered via the menu bar or configurable system-wide shortcuts (hotkeys). Similar to “tiled windows” functionality available on other operating systems.
Additional features include moving windows from one monitor to another, from one Space to another, and restoring a window to its original size and position (SnapBack).
- NEW: Icons for each action added to menu and shortcut preferences
- NEW: Customizable menu. Click on the action icon in the shortcut preferences to
- enable/disable that action in the menu
- IMPROVED: Retina graphics!
- IMPROVED: Updated Overlay images to match new iconography
- FIXED: Issue moving between Spaces when Dock is at the bottom and showing
- FIXED: Shortcuts only show Fn key in menu on OS x 10.8 Mountain Lion
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5 or later