SizeMyPics will support you in converting a lot of pictures to another format and size in a convenience way. Read all about the features SizeMyPics has to offer and how it can make your work easier.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- SizeMyPics supports Mojave's Dark Mode
- Date renaming option for formatting the date can now be done directly in the main interface. In addition to a selection of different default formats, you can also specify your own
- Preview implemented for file renaming, reacts automatically to all changes made
- Help pages revised
- Various minor adjustments on the user interface
- Shortened path display in the file list
- Improvements in the save option "Sorted in Images/SizeMyPics"
- Various internal improvements of the code
- Date in the rename area is automatically set to the current date again
- A bug with automatic numbering, which was not created in some cases
- A bug in manual compression rate associated with "save settings"
- A bug with self-defined save-location with "save settings"
- A bug when displaying error messages
- A bug which failed to enter metadata when certain options were set
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor