SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Made improvements to the webpage pattern settings
- Retried the request when a server responds with a 504 gateway-timeout error
- Replaced None with Web View in the Identity settings
- Applied the replace path search pattern to a file's path as it would appear in the Finder
- Added "Localized" keyword to files that have been localized
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor