SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
Note: Now requires macOS 10.12 or later
- Automatically scanned for the custom data attributes data-image, data-src, and data-srcset
- Fixed a bug that could cause SiteSucker to crash when a document window is closed
- Fixed several problems related to "Permit access" dialogs
- Displayed an alert if SiteSucker tries to download to a read-only volume
- Included path components in the Destination Folder control in the Settings dialog
- Applied path constraints when downloading sitemaps
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor