SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Fixed a bug that could cause SiteSucker to hang when downloading sitemaps using web views.
- Fixed a bug that caused some warnings to be logged twice.
- Modified the web view request headers to avoid 304 (Not Modified) errors.
- Set the user-agent string in the web view request to the user-agent string from the identity setting.
- Scanned error pages for links to existing files.
- Applied Replace Path settings to robots.txt.
- Updated standard identities.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor