SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Added the ability to change settings while a download is paused.
- Expanded the scope of certain base types in the File Type settings.
- Limited the timeout value in the Request settings to 75 seconds or less.
- Displayed the timeout countdown in the progress status message while an item is downloading.
- Improved the way files with the multipart/x-mixed-replace MIME type are downloaded and saved.
- Fixed a problem that could cause webpages downloaded using the built-in browser to be saved to the wrong location.
- Fixed a problem that could produce blank webpages when using the Download Using Web Views setting.
- Fixed a problem localizing some URLs that contain unusual characters.
- Displayed the link’s full address at the bottom of the built-in browser when mousing over a link element.
- Added the ability to downloaded some supporting files that were being ignored.
- Corrected typos in French Path settings.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor