Sip is the refreshingly simple color picker for developers that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you’re set! See what’s on special with Sip below.
Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely good for your health.
What’ll It Be?
Order Sip just the way you like it – customize app and color options with a fine selection of user preferences.
- Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
- Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
- Toggle “All Caps” CSS color formatting.
- Toggle prefix and suffixes on floating formats.
- Constantly guzzling colors? Set Sip to launch at log-in.
- Changed app icon.
- Fixed color picker crash fro some users.
- Fixed problem with CMYK export values.
- Fixed minor issues.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor