Simplify is the simplest way to control your music.
Do you always listen to the music through Spotify, iTunes or Rdio? Tired of switching to the player? Install Simplify and know what’s playing, switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our easy to use application. Simplify is the best music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, Internet browsing, documents editing without interruptions. No need to constantly switch to a player window to find out the current track or see its album art: it will always be on your desktop.
Is your desktop always filled with windows and documents? Don’t worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify starts;
- Current song title in menu bar;
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
- Simplify doesn't crash anymore when Spotify.app 1.0.1+ or SpotifyBeta.app is launched. All users launching new Spotify are notified about the possible work-around for the issue;
- Added Snowflake support;
- Simplify doesn't deactivate any other application when you want to use its Mini-player using the menu-bar or the keyboard shortcut anymore;
- Track names aren't being cut anymore;
- Mini-player's shadow size has been reduced. Mini-player's shadow region is transparent and doesn't accept mouse clicks (previously you could activate the mini-player if your mouse was too close to the mini-player's bounding box);
- Detatched mini-player now has correct size;
- Menu-bar font is increased;
- Mini-player performance has been optimised;
- Reduced overall memory usage.
OS X 10.6 or later