Simplify is the simplest way to control your music.
Do you always listen to the music through Spotify, iTunes or Rdio? Tired of switching to the player? Install Simplify and know what’s playing, switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our easy to use application. Simplify is the best music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, Internet browsing, documents editing without interruptions. No need to constantly switch to a player window to find out the current track or see its album art: it will always be on your desktop.
Is your desktop always filled with windows and documents? Don’t worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify starts;
- Current song title in menu bar;
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
- Fixed Spotify covers being updated correctly using their Web API (track seeking still not working due to bug in their own API)
- Fixed issues with Rdio
- Fixed crashes on OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Fixed issues with jackets sometimes not being displayed correctly
OS X 10.6 or later