SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste – move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Translated: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portugese, Russian, Spanish.
- Breadcrumb bar in Cloud Explorers (Dropbox etc.) for quick navigation between folders.
- Order Up (Command+PageUp) reconnects the selected topic to its parent parent (grand-parent).
- Default Layout Direction for new mind maps can be set in Preferences | General.
- Several bugs fixed.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor