SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste – move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Print a mind map across multiple pages:
- Print or Export Selected branches only.
- Print or export the outline. Click image to see the .pdf.
- Click to open .pdfClick to open .pdf
- The font used in Print / Export Outline is adjustable in Preferences | Fonts.
- Checkboxes in Outline.
- Live Checklist, TODO list and DONE list added in Outline.
- Optionally disable markdown based rich text in Preferences | General.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor