Simple WebMonitor (was WebMonitor) is a menubar tool to monitor whether your sites is still alive. WebMonitor will send PING6/PING/GET/POST requests to your target sites every two minutes. Simple WebMonitor will push notification while something wrong is detected.
- IPv6 supported
- Monitor your web sites every two minutes default. The checking frequency can be modified.
- Push notification supported.
- Silent Mode supported: can disable notification for a period time.
- Can launch automatically at login.
- Logging supported. Easy review when was offline or online.
- The menubar icon will be red if any website offline.
- Two formats supported:
- Just domain name. (ex. www.myserver.com or apps.doitwell.tw, etc.)
- Relative Url (ex. www.myserver.com/isalive.htm or apps.doitwell.tw/NextBus/)
- Fix cannot launch at login properly issue.
- Fix HTTP page-status-cached issue
- Change the name of app to "Simple WebMonitor"
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor