Simon monitors websites and alerts you of crashes and changes.
Select pages to monitor, choose your alert options, and customize your settings. Simon does the rest.
Keep a watchful eye on your favorite sites
- Monitor any site. Want to receive an alert when a favorite blog has been updated? Or monitor activity on your personal page? If it’s on the Web, Simon can watch it for you.
- Enjoy flexible alert options. Find out about page changes via alarms, emails, or speech. Whether you’re at work or at home, Simon has an alert option to match your level of urgency.
- Get support for multiple services. DNS, FTP, IMAP, MySQL, Twitter, SMTP. Simon has built-in support for almost any service you can imagine.
- Unlimited tests for everyone!
- Redesigned to use a convenient single-window layout.
- Support for organizing tests etc into groups.
- Optionally hide Simon from the Dock.
- Password protect access to Simon.
- Reorder filters and notifiers in a test.
- New email service to check sending, receiving or both.
- New RSS service.
- New context filters to include extra text around a change.
- See each filter's output in the preview.
- Share menu.
- Migration from the old App Store editions.
- Attractive new app and window icons.
- New service plan subscription option.
- Plus many more improvements and fixes.
OS X 10.10 or later