Silo is a focused 3D modeling application with the ability to effortlessly switch between organically sculpting high-polygon models and precisely controlling hard-edged surfaces. It can be used for anything from creating 3D characters for video games and movies to quickly exploring 3D architectural ideas.
Silo is currently being used at top studios worldwide as both a stand-alone design tool and as a versatile element of a multi-software 3D graphics workflow.
- Retina display fix
- A cut tool crash has been fixed
- Exported OBJs should play much better with Substance Painter
- It is now possible to delete empty objects in the scene editor
- Qt libraries updated to v5.4 for Gatekeeper compatibility
- Other bug fixes, stability/performance enhancements
OS X 10.8 or later