Sign PDF makes PDF signing simple and efficient. No more printing. No more paper. Sign electronically in three different ways.
- Write your signature using trackpad or mouse.
- Insert any existing digital signature image from your local disk.
- Type your signature, with custom font style, color, etc.
And Sign PDF does more, too:
- Fill Any PDF Forms
Need to add text or images to PDF? Tick a checkbox? Sign PDF lets you fill out any PDF forms from anywhere.
- Embed content in the PDF
Some other apps just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in a PDF reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF editor and form filler. Text, signature, and images you added are embedded into the PDF.
- Fixed a bug that causes added text move to wrong position when printing the document.
- Fixed a bug that makes text not retaining in correct font size when zooming in and out.
- Changed the shortcut to quit drawing mode. Use 'Q' instead of 'Esc' to avoid keyboard shortcut conflict.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later