SHENZHEN I / O – the most complicated engineering simulator sandbox from SpaceChem creators and TIS-100, where you have to create electronic circuits, programming components and “smoking” a lot of manual!
Game SHENZHEN I / O requires endurance and patience. From the first minute it hits a backhand player “log brutal reality” in the face, but not so much so as not to try to look into it. It will not be easy. There will be colorful cut scenes, the ability to play lying on the couch, or “plundered Korowai.” But there will be an opportunity to train your brain and try something new.
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, logic gates, and LCD screens.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed.
- Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the electronics capital of the world.
- Get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire.
OS X 10.9 or later