ShareMate is a small but very powerful menubar utility that allows you to share the files and folders on your computer with anyone in the world! Simply connect ShareMate to your Dropbox account and you’re all set!
Incredibly simple two-click file sharing:
- Right-click on the file/folder you want to share, or select a few files/folders.
- Click on “Share using ShareMate…” in the drop-down menu.
That’s it! The app will upload the file(s)/folder(s) to the Internet all by itself, and then provide you with a link.
Now documents, photos, and videos can be shared simply by creating and sending a link to friends, family, colleagues or partners, whether they are Dropbox users or not!
ShareMate is ideal for:
- Quickly exchanging files during collaborative work
- Exchanging photos and music
- Making any type of information publicly available
ShareMate is an everyday sidekick for:
- Journalists and copywriters
- Office workers
- 3D modellers and animators
- People who often communicate via Internet
- People who frequently use online messaging services (Google Talk, MSN, Skype, AOL, QQ, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber, Ali IM)
ShareMate also has a built-in upload manager. You can use it to manage previously uploaded files/folders.
- Added file versioning. So you will never lose files which have same names.
- Added OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support
- Removed limitations on upload size.
- Now you can use ShareMate on multiple computers, upload manager will synchronize all links for you.
- New Dropbox linking interface.
- Minor and major bug fixes.
- Improved speed and stability.
- Added video tutorial.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later