Share Tunes helps you to share your taste in music on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo, and Tumblr! Music plays an important part in our lives, so why don’t share it with others?
Share Tunes works in the background and lives in your menubar. When you open it, you’ll see the song you’re currently playing in iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Sonora, Radium, or Radiant.
- Share your taste in music on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Works with iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Sonora, Radium or Radiant
- The last 3 songs you played will be saved so you can share them later
- Configure Quick Actions to access your favorite networks with one click
- Use the Network Picker to access all services and third party apps on your Mac
- Configure shortcuts to share songs on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Auto Share can automatically share every song you play on Twitter, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Share Tunes can now create songlink.io links for you! songlink.io is the best way to share music links because it directly integrates with Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Google Music and Deezer.
- After enabling the 'songlink.io Link' option in the Message preferences, Share Tunes will automatically replace all iTunes and Spotify links with songlink.io links.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor