Shapes is a simple, elegant diagramming app for OS X. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank!
Shapes is great for programmers and Web designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing charts, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships.
Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI. Bonus: Shapes also offers full-screen mode. Woo!
- Constrain Aspect Ratio setting in the Geometry Inspector Palette.
- Menu items in the Arrange menu: Evenly Distribute Shapes Horizontally and Evenly Distribute Shapes Vertically.
- Ability to hide Shape Rotation Handles in General Preferences.
- Exported images are now always the correct pixel size.
- Fixes occasionally glitchy behavior when drag-reordering shapes from the Outline palette.
OS X 10.8 or later