Serviio is a free DLNA media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g., a TV set, Blu-ray player, games console) on your home network.
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g., NAS).
- Detect start and stop of a file playback and include notifications in the Console
- Track your video collection and playback progress using Trakt.tv integration
- Display the item being played per Renderer in the Console
- Added support for multiple genres per media file
- Setting a poller mechanism per shared folder
- Added /profiles endpoint to the CDS API
- Added setting to prefer multichannel audio tracks during video delivery
- Added support for eac3 audio
- Added support for native playback of H.265 in MpegTS where supported
- Fixed Folders browsing category sorting to be case insensitive
- Add BOM mark to extracted UTF-8 subtitles to fix displaying them on some devices
- Fixed folder names with & getting truncated in MediaBrowser
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor