Serial is a modern terminal designed to make working with servers, network equipment, and embedded hardware easier for engineers and system administrators. Built from scratch for OS X, Serial eliminates the need to search for and install drivers in order to work with most USB to serial adapters and other serial-port devices. Other powerful features include full terminal emulation so you can use screen-based programs including emacs, vi, or nano, or navigate the menus needed to configure network devices.
- Added support for macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Added the ability to customize the session log save path
- Added CP437 and CP850 character set support
- Added support for additional devices
- Other bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor