SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app.
With features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming, SecuritySpy has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, SecuritySpy offers unsurpassed speed, stability and ease of use.
SecuritySpy’s flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and timelapse capture features, with audio
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback
- Support for Amcrest IP cameras
- Support for Reolink IP cameras
- Support for the Instar IN-6001HD network camera
- Improved support for Cisco network cameras
- Efficiency improvements
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.5 or later