SecureCRT provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Quality emulation
- Standards-based security
- Powerful session management
- High-productivity interface
- Time-saving automation tools
- Authentication failed when attempting to authenticate using a smart card that contained multiple certificates with blank "Issued to" and "Issued by" fields.
- Mac: SecureCRT could crash when the computer woke from sleep if the printer initialization failed.
- Mac: When there were dual monitors and the secondary monitor had a higher resolution than the primary monitor, if SecureCRT started and connected a session and then the SecureCRT application was moved to the secondary monitor and SecureCRT was resized to be almost as large as the monitor, opening the Global Options dialog and dismissing it by pressing the OK button caused the SecureCRT window size to change.
- Mac/Linux: SecureCRT did not handle PK_OK packets correctly, which caused X.509 authentication to fail.
- Mac/Linux: There was no default port selected for new serial sessions.
- Mac/Linux: Custom ports were not being saved for Serial sessions.
OS X 10.10 or later