SecureCRT provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Quality emulation
- Standards-based security
- Powerful session management
- High-productivity interface
- Time-saving automation tools
- The mouse cursor does not need to be inside a selected word in order to choose "Add Keyword" from the right-click menu.
- Trace output now includes printer initialization information.
- Mac/Linux: The Session Manager and Connect dialog now use the folder and session icons from the system.
- Under certain circumstances, if a command was typed into a session using TN3270 emulation, SecureCRT could hang.
- For TFTP transfers, SecureCRT incorrectly assumed that if it received a packet it had already received, an unrecoverable block error had occurred.
- In the New Session wizard, when a hostname was entered as uppercase,it was changed to lowercase when it was saved. The case of the hostname as entered is now preserved.
- Mac: SecureCRT could crash if it started with the Session Manager enabled and was closed using the red close button while a context menu was displayed.
OS X 10.10 or later