Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Fixes problem sorting the page weight table by file size compressed / uncompressed
- If 492 codes are encountered (too many requests) more information is given in the Link Inspector's Warnings tab. A 429 may come with a 'retry after' which Scrutiny honours. It may also provide some information in the html of the page which follows the 429 code. All of this information is sent to that link's warnings for the user to see.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor