Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Fixes problem scanning a site locally and directory path contains a space or certain other characters.
- Adds override for the built-in behaviour which excludes pages from the sitemap if they are marked robots noindex or have a canonical pointing to another page. These options are now in Preferences > Sitemap, they should be on by default and should only be switched off in rare cases where it really is necessary, such as using the sitemap for a purpose other than submission to search engines (where you do want all internal pages in the file)
- Updates links within the app and dmg (support, EULA etc) to new https equivalents
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor