Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Fixes pages being excluded from the sitemap (reason given, canonical points elsewhere), under certain circumstances and with the 'ignore trailing slash' button unchecked (which is checked by default, should only be unchecked if really necessary).
- Obscure preference "Use Unicode normalization form KC " is now off by default, it's proved less helpful to have it on than off.
- Some fixes to 'mark as fixed' functionality (and adds re-saving the autosaved data after user makes such changes)
- Fixes problem with sitemap rules
- Fixes problem with 'update change frequencies' button
- Tidies up the sitemap transfer, a 'success' message added if the sitemap is transferred by ftp after saving locally, as it wasn't previously clear that this had been performed.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor