Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Adds support for tag (thus finding and testing audio and video urls within that tag)
- Adds detection of audio and video mime types. The filter button in Integrity Plus and Pro allows you to see audio urls / video urls.
- Adds the options to include video in the xml sitemap
- Deals with problem where the autosave feature was taking too long, giving the impression of hanging at the end of the scan, or when clicking 'Show data'. The data files are smaller, and are saved and loaded more efficiently.
- This improves the situation greatly, but very large sites (tens of thousands of links) may still appear to hang for a while at the end of the scan, or when clicking 'Show data'. This is being worked on, in the mean time, if you experience this, the workaround is to trust that the app is saving / loading the data and wait, or to switch off the autosave feature.
- Fixes issue with including colour in the sitemap dot export
- Fixes case where a set of circumstances could cause the results to be shown early (and error shown for first url) while scan actually continues.
- new theme: list
- numbers added to some themes to show links in and links out
- many general appearance improvements
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor